On my Birthday we went up to Matt's cabin. Instead of a cake we had an icecreame pie! I also unwrapped cool presents from my family. It was awesome!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
My Birthday!
Posted by connor's cool news at 7:55 PM
Labels: Me bolwing the candles out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mmmmmm, that pie looks delicious. I want to have a bite right now. :) I'm glad you had a fun birthday at the condo. :)
Yummy, yummy! I love ice cream anything. Glad you had a fun birthday Con man. Love you! Come hang out one day now that you are off of school. Maybe we could go fishing or hiking or something. Or we could do another sleepover. :)
I can't believe I haven't seen your blog in so long!! That picture of you is great - I love you blowing out the candles. I like icecream cakes the best too!
Post a Comment