Every year all the cub scouts carve their own car. At pack meeting everybody takes turns racing their car down the three-way track. The winner gets a trophy. I won second place for the Weblos den. My car is the BYU one, T.J.'s is the truck.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Pine Wood Derby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOW! I LOVE THOSE CARS! Your BYU design is great and that is pretty cool that your car took second place. Way to go!
Love, Grandma
Hey, Conman, I see you have added another picture to your blog! Wow! You are really going to town, aren't cha? Put one on of our elk hunt last year. Love ya, Grandpa
Second place... wahoo! Sounds like you represented BYU well. Your cars look super cool, bud. I love you!
Awesome! I love those cars! I'm impressed with your second place. Jed loves the BYU theme! :) Way to go!
Hey Great Job! Sounds like shuper fun! ;)
-carly
That's wonderful! Cool cars too!
Post a Comment