This summer we went to California with the Christensen side of the family. We stayed at an awesome hotel with a game room, a swimming pool and a great veiw of the beach and and a golf course. We went to the beach a couple times and bought frozen yogurt. It was awesome!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Our Trip to California
Posted by connor's cool news at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! It reminds me of when you and T came to Seaside (Oregon) with Grandpa and me and all your Sterzer aunts and uncles last year. Let's do that again! I love you!
Grandma
That sounds so fun! I'm glad you guys had such a good time. Can I just say how jealous I am?! :) That picture of the beach has me really craving a California holiday right about now! :)
Connor! That looks so fun! I love California. I can't wait to see all your pictures. Love you!
That looked like so much fun, Connor! I am jealous that I wasn't there with you! :)
Hey Con Man! That Cali trip looked like a lot of fun! Next time we go on the Sterzer side we'll have to make another HUGE sand castle and let the waves crash it down as the tide rises! You're fun to hang out with Connor. Sure love you buddy.
Uncle Matt
hey connor californa was so much fun getting hit by the waves!
I can't wait to go again.Remember oregan that big sandcasel.
Post a Comment