It was my brother's b-day and my Mom and Dad got him a Ripstik. They dicided to give me one at the same time for an early B-day present ( it is next month), so we could ride together. The night I got it T.J. and I Ripstiked intill 9:30 at night. I can now pop a wheeley (after alot of practice) like in the picture. 
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey, that's awesome, Connor! You look like you were made for that thing. :) I've never even heard of a ripstick.... I must be completely out-of-the-loop. :) Happy Pre-Birthday. :) We love your blog!
Super cool, Connor! Since I tried it and miserably failed, I am extra impressed. Can't wait to see you in real life. Love you! Aunt Mindy
good job on your blog Conman! You are getting very good on that ripstick! Love you!
Mom
Hey! So glad you started a blog!! It will be fun having another blog-mate! Check out pyzam.com to fing cool layouts for it! (with your mom's help an dpermission ofcoarse!)
Connor, I'm so excited that you started blog! WOW! I'm impressed! That ripstick looks like a lot of fun - you look really good on it! :)
Hi Conman,
Wow! I love your blog. Riding that ripstick looks fun, but I wouldn't dare try it out (and don't ask Grandpa to ride it either!). We seem to have trouble staying on things lately!
XOXOXOXO Grandma
Hey Con-man! Well, you are getting quite computer-literate aren't you? I like your pictures and info. . . . ohhh, and I think I could ride one of those things. Don't listen to your grandmother! I'd crash and burn a few times. . . but I could do it. . . I think. . . for a foot or two! I wish you would put a picture on your blog of last year's elk with your Uncle Matt and I on horseback! Now, THAT was something to write home about! Love ya buddy. Grandpa
Post a Comment